Will humans inhabit Mars instead of saving Earth from the ecological catastrophe?
It is not new that everyone wants to go to mars, but can human survive on mars? Even if we have problems on earth it is better to ask whether we should be better tasked with looking after the only planet we know where we live or where there is life.
Exploring other planets
Our earth is very unique. It is the only planet where there is life so far in our solar system. But it is currently suffering from global warming, rising oceans, mass extinction of species and growing risk of nuclear wars.
Our earth has.
· Water in the liquid form, it is a key fact on earth that helps life on earth. Because almost everywhere we find water on earth.
· Atmosphere to protect life on earth from sun’s harmful ultraviolet races.
· Earth has the sand flow tor life to live.
In the mars
· No liquid water for life. If Mars once had liquid water, or still has, we have to ask whether there is life or not.
· There is no atmosphere like our earth has in mars under which an organism can survive.
Our earth may have natural disasters, or environmental issues. But we have to save our earth instead of inhabiting mars. We have to control global warming by minimizing the usage of factories and fuel. We can save our island, beaches and our land being polluted by inventing environmental friendly things. Like environmental friendly vehicles and vessels. We could save our water on the earth by not over using it and by not polluting it by throwing garbage. The most important thing we can do to save our earth and the life on the earth is to pant more trees. It is essential for all the living things for them to survive. It is the main source of producing food for life on earth, way of providing oxygen on life on earth. So better to deal with the problems we have I our earth instead of inhabiting mars.