Below here are few effects of our mental health.
· Heavy cell phone use showed an increase in sleep disorders in men and an increase in depressive symptoms in both men and women.
· Those constantly accessible via cell phones were the most likely to report mental health issues.
· Men who use computers intensively were more likely to develop sleeping problems.
· Regular, late night computer use was associated with sleep disorders, stress and depressive symptoms in both men and women.
· Frequently using a computer without breaks further increases the risk of stress, sleeping problems and depressive symptoms in women.
· Enhanced communication with others, which can improve the feeling of connection.
· Behavioral problems.
· Loss of social skills.The effects of technology on mental health may depend on whether we are in control of the technology usage or whether the technology is controlling us. It is important to take back the control. To take control set limits for ourselves.